HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE FORUM

Please contact the France & Colonies Philatelic Society webmaster (see contact information at the bottom of the page). We have had reports that some members using Microsoft Edge and older versions of Safari have had difficulties in logging in. We have found by changing browers to Chrome or Firefox has rectified the problem.

Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Saying hello!

More
5 years 7 months ago #137 by dseaman
Saying hello! was created by dseaman
Exactly that! Collector who started with bicycles and bicycle related paraphenalia on stamps; that led to Switzerland; that led to collecting booklets of that country but only with genuinely postally used examples-not easy; that led to France (postally used only again); that led to Marianne in her many guises and thats where I am at the moment; with a small stash of SPM and Nouvelle Caledonia in the pile that have yet to make it to a stockbook, never mind an album. Recently joined the "friends of marianne" in France and am a guest user of your forum, feel free to convince me to join? Oh and got ever such a good deal on a well filled davo album of luxembourg at a recent show, so add that to the list.
I enjoy my collecting!
best wishes
Dave

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.807 seconds