HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE FORUM

Please contact the France & Colonies Philatelic Society webmaster (see contact information at the bottom of the page). We have had reports that some members using Microsoft Edge and older versions of Safari have had difficulties in logging in. We have found by changing browers to Chrome or Firefox has rectified the problem.

Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

• smorginstin
  • Topic Author
6 years 5 months ago #131 by smorginstin
NEW MEMBER was created by smorginstin
I came to FRANCE AND COLONIES quite by accident. My main area of interest is the Holyland - pre 1948 Palestine, Israel, and some Arabic – and Judaica. I run the NEGEV HOLYLAND AUCTIONS (see: NEGEV.STAMPCIRCUIT.COM). I am finishing work on the re-write if THE POSTAL STATIONERY OF ISRAEL.
My second area is LUNDY ISLAND. I also belong to the LUNDY COLLECTORS CLUB in the UK. I have a nice exhibit of its commercial mail
Some time ago, a client had a nice collection of Israel and Palestine items that I wanted. However, he would only sell it if I bought the France stamp collection. I did so. In evaluating it, I grew quite intrigued with the topic. So, I decided to start collecting and dealing in France and Colonies.
I already am a member of the USA and France societies.
ne reason I am joining is to get information on FRANCE AND COLONIES. I want something very basic. The journal of the US Society is very good – but more advanced. My French, to be kind and sorry to say, is weak. Do you know of a very basic book on FRANCE AND COLONIES that is in English?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.442 seconds