HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE FORUM

Please contact the France & Colonies Philatelic Society webmaster (see contact information at the bottom of the page). We have had reports that some members using Microsoft Edge and older versions of Safari have had difficulties in logging in. We have found by changing browers to Chrome or Firefox has rectified the problem.

This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

Old Journals

More
11 years 6 months ago #6 by mstyler
Old Journals was created by mstyler
If anybody wishes to have free Journals from the last 10 years, please let me know.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• pallan
9 years 9 months ago #96 by pallan
Replied by pallan on topic Old Journals
Dear mstyler,
is this offer still open? I know its quite out of date but I am interested if there is anything available.

More
9 years 9 months ago #97 by mstyler
Replied by mstyler on topic Old Journals
The offer was made on behalf of a member whose name I have now forgotten, I'm afraid - but I will try to dig it out from my email messages or from an earlier Journal. But with the disposal of our library being undertaken you could try our publications stockist Richard Broadhurst (stock@fcps.org.uk) to see what special offers he may have available.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pallan

• pallan
9 years 9 months ago #98 by pallan
Replied by pallan on topic Old Journals
Thank you for that. It may be too much to ask that person to post journals to Australia as I will have to arrange some form of payment for the postage and that assumes they might have access to Paypal or similar,and also be prepared to package and post them. I am interested still but dont wish to put anyone to too much trouble.
I will certainly follow up your suggestion regarding your publication stockist.
Best regards,

Pete

• dhtrapnell
9 years 9 months ago #99 by dhtrapnell
Replied by dhtrapnell on topic Old Journals
I too would be grateful for back-issues if they are still available free.
I will contact Richard by email direct.
Thanks for all you do for us!
David

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds