HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE FORUM

Please contact the France & Colonies Philatelic Society webmaster (see contact information at the bottom of the page). We have had reports that some members using Microsoft Edge and older versions of Safari have had difficulties in logging in. We have found by changing browers to Chrome or Firefox has rectified the problem.

A Guide to 20th Century French Postmarks

• samlabram
  • Topic Author
6 years 5 months ago #130 by samlabram
A Guide to 20th Century French Postmarks was created by samlabram
I am a beginning collector of French covers and would be most interested in information about where to find a general taxonomy of the different types of 20th century French postmarks and cancellations. I am aware that this is a large topic! Ideally I am hoping for a book or series of articles (preferably in English, but otherwise in French) that amounts to a postmark and cancellation analogue to Derek Richardson's "Table of French Postal Rates", rather than books or articles with highly detailed information of individual types of postmarks or cancellations. However, any and all guidance will be most appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer. Sam Abram

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.385 seconds